Congratulations to our 2012 scholarship recipients, Amy Mendonca and Samantha Rasler, graduating seniors who will be pursuing theatre in college.
Who: StarStruck Theatre invites StarStruck performers to apply for a scholarship recognizing their artistic abilities. To be considered for this scholarship, students must be accepted for admission into a higher learning institution. All scholarships require a completed application.
When: The application deadline for the 2012-2013 school year is May 1, 2013. Check back for applications.
What: Scholarship awarded to a student with significant experience and success in the fine arts and involvement with StarStruck Theatre. Scholarship(s) amount is determined annually by the StarStruck board of directors and will range between $1,000 – $3,000. One or more students may be granted the scholarship(s).
Restrictions: Funds may be used for tuition, books, fees, supplies and educational expenses.
- Applicant must have made significant contributions to StarStruck Theatre.
- The applicant must be a true first-year student, not a transfer or newly-decided major who has been previously enrolled.
- The applicant must be accepted into a 4 year theatre program or 2 year conservatory theatre program and must show proof of acceptance/enrollment to receive scholarship. Please attach copy of acceptance to this form.
- StarStruck Theatre – The StarStruck Theatre Scholarship recognizes performers who have made significant contributions to StarStruck Theatre and who wish to pursue theatre in college and to possibly pursue as a career.
- All decisions regarding the StarStruck Scholarship are at the discretion of the StarStruck board of directors and are final.