The Fremont, Union City and Newark “Dinner and a Show” Dining Card program is designed to provide much needed funds to our performing arts community.
When you purchase this card, a portion of the cost is directly donated to one of four local performing arts groups, including Starstruck Theatre.
Each card costs $25. 80% of that fee goes directly to your selected non-profit. The remaining 20% covers the operating expenses (such as shipping your card and payment processing fees).
In return for your investment, you will receive valuable discounts and special deals when you dine out locally — while supporting both the restaurants and the local fine arts.
Just carry the card with you and present it at your favorite participating restaurant to enjoy the benefits.
Support us by purchasing your card today!
When you’re ready to buy your card, visit the Fine Arts & Eats online store, select Starstruck from the drop-down box and click the “add to basket” button.
Purchase your card today and immediately have access to discounts and specials at the following local restaurants and merchants:
Eats, Sweets & Foodie Delights
- Bijan Restaurant
- The Depot Fremont
- Edible Arrangements
- Federicos Tapas & Wine Bar
- Kiki’s Konfections
- Le Moose Crepe Cafe
- Mirchi Café
- Mission Coffee
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Super Suppers
- Tenuta Vineyards