Auditions for StarStruck’s Online Conservatory (Ages 10-18)
Admission to the Conservatory will allow access to sign up for the following STUDIO spring classes:
- Nailing the Audition with Kristin Stokes
- STUDIO Improv
- Advanced Dance with Juliane Godfrey
****NEW STUDENT AUDITION DEADLINE is FRIDAY, MARCH 12, 2021****
*If accepted to the THE STUDIO Musical Production, students are highly encouraged to also register for at least one other StarStruck class.
- NEW Applicants will be notified of their admission status by March 14, 2021
- Returning students will be sent access codes by March 14, 2021
- CLASS REGISTRATION BEGINS March 15, 2021 @ 10AM!
- Space in all online conservatory & START classes are very limited
How do I audition?
TO AUDITION, Fill out the GoogleForm and include a YouTube link with the following:
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL THE STUDIO CLASSES & MUSICAL PRODUCTION: 32-bar cut (about 1 minute) of a song you love to sing AND a 1-2 minute monologue
- Students who are interested in registering for ONLY Advanced Dance with Juliane Godfrey should instead submit a 30-second to 1-minute dance routine.
- Please provide a YouTube link to ONE video containing your FULL audition.
- The video should be a waist up shot, with the actor looking AT the camera.
- Keep your recording to 2-3 minutes max.
- Begin your video by stating your name, age, song and monologue titles.
- Your song should be sung to either a backing karaoke track or piano. If you are having any difficulty finding a track to sing to, please let us know as we have several solutions to help.
- All audition videos/GoogleForms are due by Sunday, November 30 at 10am at the latest. Please submit them sooner if you can.
- Sending the video: The best method is to upload your audition video to YouTube as an UNLISTED video and marked “not for kids”. Then add the link to the GoogleForm. If you have a google account, you should have access to YouTube already. Please use your name + “SST Spring 2021” as the title of the video. (For example: “Lori Stokes – SST Spring 2021”) If you do not have access to a YouTube account, you may send the video as a standard email attachment. Be sure to use your name + “SST Spring 2021” as the subject of the email (For example: “Lori Stokes – SST Spring 2021”). Most email clients will automatically upload the video to a cloud service so we can download it to view.
About the Spring ’21 Online Semester at Starstruck:
- Once admitted to the conservatory, class registration will be on a first come, first served basis beginning Monday, March 15 @ 10am
- No conflicts accepted for conservatory classes
- Most classes will allow a maximum of 12-15 students. Space is limited!
- Some courses will meet in person at the StarStruck studio. CDC and social distancing guidelines will be followed. If you would like to register for one of the in-person courses but do not feel comfortable meeting in person, please email us to discuss possible alternate options at email@example.com
- To participate in ONLINE CLASSES, students must have a reliable internet connection and a desktop or laptop computer with audio and video capabilities
- Learn about our in-person safety protocols.
QUESTIONS? Email Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org