Putting on a Play (Ages 10-16)
Explore the fundamentals of putting on a play from auditioning to the big final performance! In this intermediate theatre class, students will focus on acting by exploring improv, drama, and comedy while rehearsing a 45 minute play. Students are expected to attend every class and memorize lines and blocking.
- Day/Time: Tuesdays, 3:30-6:00pm
- Class Dates: September 7th- November 16th (11 Weeks)
- Final Performance: November 16th @ 5:00pm
- Minimum number of students needed: 8
- Instructor: Anthony Wickizer
- Tuition: $500
- Registration opens 8/16 @ 10am
In the event that the class you would like to register for is sold out, please JOIN THE WAITLIST.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.