COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS - Updated March 2023
At StarStruck Theatre’s Rehearsal Studios
COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines- 2023: Proof of full vaccination OR weekly negative home test
All students eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine must show proof of vaccination by first class meeting.
- Proof of vaccination: present your original vaccination card, a photo or copy of the card, or the California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record. You are considered fully vaccinated if it's been at least 14 days since your final vaccine dose.
All instructors and staff at StarStruck studios must show proof of full vaccination.
Students who are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine may instead email a photo of the child’s negative COVID-19 test (labeled with student name, date, and time of test) to firstname.lastname@example.org before each week of class/camp. Tests should be taken the morning of each class meeting or, if enrolled in multiple classes, the first class or camp day of each week.
All Students & Staff:
- Hand sanitizer upon entry
- Wash hands/sanitize before and after every snack & lunch break
- Masks are optional for weekly StarStruck classes and summer camps. Masks will be optional for final performances.
- All StarStruck staff, teaching artists, and teaching assistants are fully vaccinated.
About the rehearsal spaces:
- StarStruck studio J is in a large 2,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a large roll up door
- The roll up door is open, weather permitting
- Fans/air purifiers will be on to assist with circulation
- Rehearsal studios, bathrooms, and high-touch areas such as doorknobs and rehearsal props will be sanitized often using cleaning solutions proven effective in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
In the event that your student has been exposed to Covid-19 or is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the StarStruck Studio and instead notify us ASAP via email.
- For Classes/Camps: Education.StarStruck@gmail.com
- For MainStage: StarStruckOffice@gmail.com + Anthony.StarStruck@gmail.com
StarStruck is following the Covid-19 protocols of the Alameda County Office of Education as outlined in the flowchart below (updated September 2022).