COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS - Updated March 2022
At StarStruck Theatre’s Rehearsal Studios
All Students & Staff:
- Temperature Check, Wellness Questionnaire, hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Wash hands/sanitize before and after every snack & lunch break
- Winter 2022 semester currently requires masks on at all times, even when performing.
- Summer 2022 campers will be required to be fully vaccinated, but may not be required to wear masks. Guidelines will be updated in June.
- Students will not be allowed to mingle with anyone outside of their class or camp group.
- All StarStruck staff, teaching artists, and teaching assistants are fully vaccinated.
- Beginning January 2022, All students eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine must show proof of vaccination by first class meeting. Students 12+ must be fully vaccinated by first class meeting; Students 5-11 must have received at least one shot by the first class meeting. No refunds will be given to students unable to show full vaccination status.
- Proof of vaccination: present your original vaccination card, a photo or copy of the card, or the California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record. You are considered fully vaccinated if it's been at least 14 days since your final vaccine dose.
About the rehearsal spaces:
- Each StarStruck studio is in a large 2,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a large roll up door
- The roll up door will be open at all times
- Fans/air purifiers will be on to assist with circulation
- Touch-less soap dispensers in the bathrooms
- Rehearsal studios, bathrooms, and high-touch areas such as doorknobs and rehearsal props will be sanitized often using cleaning solutions proven effective in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
In the event that your student has been exposed to Covid-19 or is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the StarStruck Studio and instead notify us via email.
- For Classes/Camps: Education.StarStruck@gmail.com
- For MainStage: StarStruckOffice@gmail.com + Anthony.StarStruck@gmail.com
StarStruck is following the Covid-19 protocols of the Alameda County Office of Education as outlined in the flowchart below.