At StarStruck Theatre’s Rehearsal Studios
All Students & Staff:
- Temperature Check, Wellness Questionnaire, hand sanitizer upon entry
- Wash hands/sanitize before and after every snack & lunch break
- Masks on at all times, even when performing
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Students will not be allowed to mingle with anyone outside of their class or camp group.
- All StarStruck staff, teaching artists, and teaching assistants are fully vaccinated.
- Beginning January 2022, all students who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to show proof of full vaccination to attend in-person classes and camps at StarStruck.
About the rehearsal spaces:
- Each StarStruck studio is in a large 2,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a large roll up door
- The roll up door will be open at all times
- Fans/air purifiers will be on to assist with circulation
- Touch-less soap dispensers in the bathrooms
- Rehearsal studios, bathrooms, and high-touch areas such as doorknobs and rehearsal props will be sanitized often using cleaning solutions proven effective in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
In the event that your student has been exposed to Covid-19 or is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the StarStruck Studio and instead notify us via email.
- For Classes/Camps: Education.StarStruck@gmail.com
- For MainStage: StarStruckOffice@gmail.com + Anthony.StarStruck@gmail.com
StarStruck is following the Covid-19 protocols of the Alameda County Office of Education as outlined in the flowchart below.