START – Student Training in the ARTS – is a non-profit, tuition-based teaching program for individuals interested in gaining and developing their skills in the performing arts. From beginner to advanced students, START offers classes for students at all levels. Whether your child is exploring musical theatre for the first time or has been performing for years; searching for a technique based class or a class that concludes with a performance, we hope you will join us at the studio!
- Register online using our online registration system
- Payment in full for each class will be made through the online registration system. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- All students must wear a mask while at the StarStruck Studio.
- Starting January 2022, all students age 12 and up will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enroll in classes and camps.
- Please see FAQ: Classes for our refund policy and other important information.
A welcome email will be sent to each enrolled family approximately one week before your class is scheduled to being. In the event that a class does not meet the minimum number of students enrolled, we will contact you as soon as possible.
LATE POLICY: We ask that you drop your child off no earlier than 5 minutes before the class period; this time is important for the teacher to prep.
Please be prompt at picking up your child from class. Being late has a huge impact on our staff. All of our teachers are also performers and must get to nightly rehearsals themselves and StarStruck does not have resources for aftercare. We understand that traffic and other activities can be an issue, but please plan accordingly.
There is a 10-minute grace period after class with a $2.00 fee for every minute thereafter.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email at Education.StarStruck@gmail.com.